If someone you love has been involved in a catastrophic injury or wrongful death case, please accept our heartfelt condolences.
For a quarter century, I have represented the families of injured and deceased persons.
The choice of an attorney in a wrongful death case is a very important decision.
We work with an international network of experts to independently reconstruct the cause of catastrophic accidents. If we determine that negligence was involved, we assist the family with a legal recovery of damages.
Even more importantly, we make every effort to see that accidents such as these never happen again.
Prior cases include:
- Wrongful death action against Firestone for a rollover death caused by a defective tire
- Wrongful death action against the Port of Brownsville, Texas, and other defendants for the death of a longshoreman killed while working
- Wrongful death action against General Motors for a rollover/ejection accident that occurred in Roswell, New Mexico
- Wrongful death action against General Motors for a defectively made seat that broke and resulted in the driver being ejected through the rear window and killed
There is no fee unless there is a legal recovery
What does this mean?
- Cases accepted are investigated FREE OF CHARGE and WITHOUT OBLIGATION TO YOU to determine if negligence is involved in the cause of the accident.
- NOT EVERY CASE IS ACCEPTED. It is imperative that you contact us as soon as possible to conduct a preliminary investigation.
- If negligence is involved, litigation and/or a lawsuit will be filed. Our fees are deducted from any Net Recovery by the Plaintiff.
- If you are interested in retaining my services to assist your family, I would be pleased to meet you in person, execute the representation agreement, and personally initiate the investigation.
I very much hope to hear from you. The courage of your family to step forward could save lives.
Do not act based on the above information without getting a consultation. The best personal injury attorneys will offer a free consultation. We offer a free and confidential consultation to those (and their family members) not substantially at fault in causing their accident.